Sunday, April 23, 2006

Week 3 Summary

Profit/Loss to Date (closed positions) - $1280 loss

This week
Positions closed - 12; Positions currently open - 5
Winners - 4; Losers - 8; Win/loss ratio - 33%
Biggest Loss - $248; Biggest win - $311

I cannot find the words to describe my fortunes this week. Up and down like a yo-yo. Great frustration followed by optimism. But it really shook me up and forced me to weed out the weaknesses in my "game". My biggest loss and biggest gain statistics basically say it all. And although four wins is greater than 0 (last week), my loss to date is a stark warning to never count your chickens before they hatch.

I was on the verge of quitting as I'm not a complete idiot who likes throwing away his money. Just taking out the easy option is not something I'll be happy to live with. It is now one week from Good Friday. After near death, could my trading account be ressurrected and go on to do great things?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is great to observe somebody put enough craze towards a matter. I'm thankful that I stumbled upon this process. I am lucky I used the time to read on past the 1st paragraph. You have got a whole lot to say, very much to offer. I really hope guys understand this and look into your page.


safety deposit box
bank safety deposit boxes
mailbox post
residential mailboxes
gold bar for sale

3:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home